We are FREE repair, though donation is welcomed. Our staff will be wearing aprons and will assist you in repairs you may need. Staff may refuse any repairs at their discretion.
We would like to remind con attendees of our Repair Station (RS) rules:
- Repair only—no construction
- Active repairs only—people not actively repairing costumes will be asked to leave
- Any wig repair needs to be under 10 minutes.
- Only staff can change sewing machine settings (changing needle, thread, etc.)
- Attendees may use hot glue unsupervised—all other glues require staff supervision
- Supplies may not leave the RS unless the attendee leaves something at the RS as collateral—phone or camera are best
- Items may not be left in the RS “waiting to be repaired”—attendees must be with their items at all times
- Any item left in the RS by the end of the day will be brought to Lost & Found
Our hours for Emerald City Comicon:
Thurs: 2pm – 6pm
Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 7pm
Sun: 10am – 4pm
We will be in Room 308. Check out our inventory list!
Our buttons got a new upgrade! Instead of our Repair blue, we will be giving out red buttons! After you get your cosplay fixed back up, be sure to get a Repaired button.
SEE YOU AT CON!