This is our 6th year at Sakura-Con and we have made a lot of new changes with our image and internal structure. But don’t worry! We’re still the same hard-working folks who have been trained and have been prepping for another great year of cosplay repairs!
We are FREE repair, though donation is welcomed. Our staff will be wearing aprons and will assist you in any repair you may need.
We would like to remind con attendees of our Repair Station (RS) rules:
- Repair only—no construction
- Active repairs only—people not actively repairing costumes may be asked to leave
- Wig-styling by staff limited to 10 min. per person
- Only staff can change sewing machine settings (changing needle, thread, etc.)
- Attendees may use hot glue unsupervised—all other glues require staff supervision
- Supplies may not leave the RS unless the attendee leaves something at the RS as collateral—phone or camera are best
- Items may not be left in the RS “waiting to be repaired”—attendees must be with their items at all times
- Any item left in the RS by the end of the day will be brought to Lost & Found
Our hours for Sakura-Con:
Fri: 9am – 10pm
Sat: 8am – 10pm
Sun: 9am – 3pm
We will be in Room 304. Check out our inventory list!
NEW! Egg Hunt & Buttons:
A new addition to our station are buttons! After you get your cosplay fixed back up, be sure to get a Repaired buttons.
ALSO! Our Publicity, J.J., will be on the con floor passing out buttons and maybe some other goodies! See if you can catch her in cosplay and get your picture on our Twitter/Instagram/Facebook! Follow for updates on the Repair Station and our little egg hunt! She’ll be posting what costume she will be in and general location so you can find her!
SEE YOU AT CON!